Bob ‘Nugie’ Neugebauer, publisher of the Gem State Patriot News blog, is a poor editor and researcher. On September 7, 2023 I blogged about A bad article at the Gem State Patriot News – inspired by notorious quack Dr. Joseph Mercola. And on July 29, 2025 I also blogged about Disinformation from the Gem State Patriot News.
His September 27, 2026 issue has a post (an article) titled No One Likes High Energy Prices whose fifth sentence in its first paragraph says:
“Yes I’m speaking of leaders like Obama and Biden who for a total of 16 years sucked the life out of our country with their Climate change policies and ridiculous regulations.”
But, as shown above, in order to get that total of sixteen years you have to include Trump’s first term. Those two Democrats were only responsible for twelve years. So, you should not trust the list of fifteen accomplishments from Trump’s second-term he ends with.

No comments:
Post a Comment