Monday, November 9, 2020

40 minutes of impromptu speaking by Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At YouTube there is a video from Wired on March 13, 2020 titled Astronaut Chris Hadfield answers the web’s most searched questions – that begin with what, when, where, who, why and how. At 8:55 he tells us way back in Grade 8 he won the public speaking contest in his Sarnia, Ontario school. Another shorter video from Wired is titled Astronaut Chris Hadfield on 13 moments that changed his life. From Vanity Fair there is a 36-minute video where Astronaut Chris Hadfield reviews space movies from ‘Gravity’ to ‘Interstellar.’

 

I have blogged about Chris five times. On February 6, 2013 I posted about Is Somebody Singing (ISS) – A song from the International Space Station. Then on May 20, 2013 I posted about Filling the skies with music on Music Monday in Canada. On November 11, 2013 I posted about his demonstration that In space teardrops don’t stream from your eyes. On January 13, 2014 I posted on how he said to  Visualize failure and then plan for success. On July 20, 2014 I posted about Chris Hadfield’s amazing TED talk on What I learned from going blind in space.

 

An image of him speaking came from Wikimedia Commons.

 


No comments: