Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Using props to make your presentation memorable


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A month ago, on April 11, 2022, at SketchBubble there is a good article by Ashish Arora titled Make your presentation memorable using props. He shows rather than tells - by using five YouTube videos – two from Toastmasters World Championship speeches and three from TED talks.

 

Back on October 1, 2021 I blogged about Inexpensive inflatable props for speeches. After that, I did a speech on that topic at Pioneer Toastmasters Club. I began with the inflatable microphone shown above deflated and in my shirt pocket. I took it out and blew it up with five breaths. Then I made it a lavalier mic by putting the handle through a twine loop on my shirt, and continued by pulling a (folded) inflatable electric guitar out of a bag.

 


No comments: