Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The title of that blog post sounds very familiar

 

I just found a post from April 12, 2019 at the blog for a Toastmasters club in metro London called Beckenham Communicators that is titled Joyful Public Speaking; Our Journey from fear to Joy! There also is an accompanying YouTube video with the exact title of this blog (minus the parentheses). That club was chartered on August 29, 2018 – over a decade after I began writing this blog.

 

The author of that post, Florian Bay, also has a web site titled Speak to Lead. He and I both are members of The Official Toastmasters International Members Group at LinkedIn. I suspect that he read some of my blog posts I mentioned there and borrowed unconsciously. I emailed Beckenham Communicators to ask them. Perhaps they will acknowledge the obvious similarity. (Back on June 21, 2008 I blogged about how He ought to be good, he’s using my act).

  

No comments: