Sunday, January 26, 2020

Podcasts about public speaking that you might want to follow






















At Feedspot on January 22, 2020 there was an article by Anuj Agarwal titled Top 25 public speaking podcasts you must follow in 2020. But it only listed 22 podcasts, and the only one I  recognized was Fred Miller’s No Sweat Public Speaking!

I easily thought of three more he had missed though. First, there is the Toastmasters Podcast hosted by Bo Bennett, Ryan Levesque and Greg Gazin – which currently has 153 episodes. Second, there is Speak + Deliver by Rich Hopkins, which has over a hundred episodes. Third, from right here in Boise, there is AlejAndro Anistasio’s One Hand Speaks, which has ~143 episodes. Then I thought further and also remembered Michelle Mazur’s Rebel Rising Podcast.  






















I detest being told what I must follow. And, I don’t listen to very many podcasts. When I go for a walk with an iPod in my coat pocket, I more often listen to NPR radio or to a CD of recorded music. Generally I’d rather read a blog post than listen to a podcast.  

No comments: