Friday, July 27, 2018

I don’t think that was me


























After a decade of blogging, I’m used to getting a variety of emails. But one recent sequence took me by surprise. That person asked if I recalled having commented about dyslexia on a particular web site, and then having had that comment deleted by the owner. (He has his own blog about dyslexia). He said his comments on that other web site were made below mine and also were deleted. I did not recall ever having either been to that web site or even having been very interested in that topic. There is no label for dyslexia on this blog, and a Google search found no mention of the words dyslexia or dyslexic. (There is a label for stuttering though).   



























Every week I get several public relations emails touting forthcoming or recently published books. Some even offer to provide me with a review copy, or to set up an interview. The polite ones have an Unsubscribe feature, which I use quite often. For those that do not, I sometimes reply including the graphic shown above.

No comments: