Saturday, May 16, 2009

100 blog posts: are there any reader suggestions for future topics?















Today I’m celebrating a milestone. The last post was number 100 for this blog. It took slightly less than a year to get here. So far I’ve had the fun of discussing things ranging from one of this week’s articles in New Scientist magazine to a 500-year old painting showing a slate. So, what is next?


If you would like to suggest a topic for me to discuss, then please comment on this post.

According to Andrew Dlugan’s Public Speaking Blogs: The Definitive List this blog is #67 out of 104. By his very personal reckoning I’m just slightly above being in the bottom third. Since I didn’t wind up in the top 20 I didn’t crow about it like Denise Graveline did. Andrew’s rankings obviously included the frequency of posting. Heck, Jerry Weissman’s Power Presentations blog wound up way down at #93. Now, Jerry has written three serious books. Last July I referred to an article about answering questions he based on one of them.

No comments: